If you’re on the lookout for an insurance company in Kenya that has an established record for providing amazing services to its clients, then this article on GEMINIA Insurance is just what the doctor ordered. Here’s your full scoop on GEMINIA Insurance and its operations.
About the company
Geminia Insurance Company Limited is an indigenously owned Kenyan insurance company that offers services in life and general insurance, making it a composite insurance company. The company has existed for a long time, and over the years, it has finessed its operations and established itself as a significant player in the insurance industry in Kenya.
Geminia was established in July 1981, with operations fully starting in April 1982. It began offering services only in the general insurance business. A decade later Geminia diversified its operations, beginning to offer products in the life insurance line in 1992.
They back the company up by an elite list of reinsurance companies, both international and local, such as;
- Swiss Reinsurance Company of Zurich Switzerland
- Chaucer Syndicates of London
- Sirius International of London
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation
- PTA/ ZEP Reinsurance Company
- East Africa Reinsurance Co
- Continental Re
Management team structure
Geminia is centred on providing top-notch service to its clientele. Being a customer-oriented company, it prides itself on the speed of service delivery, amongst other qualities such as efficiency and a simple claims management process. The company’s team is led by Ben Ndegwa; the Managing Director and Jonathan Muketha, the General Manager.
Geminia specialises in offering insurance services in general business and life. The company has a wide range of customised products to meet this motivation. They are:
- Life Insurance Products
- Twinsave Investment Policy, Gemstar Gold, Edmaster Cover, Endowment Policy, Group Life Assurance, Credit Life Policy, Mortgage Protection Policy,
- General Insurance Products
- Marine Insurance, Motor Insurance, Work Injury Benefits, Act policy/ WIBA plus, Fire & perils Insurance, Industrial All Risks Insurance, Domestic Package Insurance, Consequential Loss Insurance, Allow Risks Insurance, Business combined Insurance Policy, Asset All Risks Insurance, Burglary Insurance, Money Insurance, Fidelity Insurance, Goods In Transit Insurance, Carriers Liability Insurance, Deterioration of Stocks Insurance, Stock Floater policy, Plate Glass Insurance, Aviation Insurance, Employers Liability Insurance, Public Liability Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Personal / Group Accident Insurance, Travel Insurance, Bonds amongst others.
Claim processing – ways and how you can process claims
Geminia has a dedicated claims channel to process the claims of its customers when they seek compensation for losses insured against.
In the event of a loss, you need to contact Geminia Insurance through its communications channels and begin the claim processing. It would require you to fill a claims form and some certain documents as about the insurance you’ve taken out.
Ways to reach them – customer service and operational branches
Geminia has its headquarters at Geminia Insurance Plaza, Kilimanjaro Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi and Le’Mac, 5th Floor, Church Road, Off Waiyaki Way, P.O. Box 61316-00200 Nairobi. It has 11 branches spread across Kenya in locations such as Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kisii, Nyeri, Meru, with plans to expand to other towns. You can visit the offices near you from Monday To Friday
- You can also reach them via telephone on +254 20 278 2000 or through Fax at +254 20 278 2100
- Emails are also a valid means of contact, and you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
An insurance provider with your best interests is what you should consider when picking out an insurance policy.
Geminia is highly respected and seeks to provide nothing but the best for its clients; which is a motivation you should consider.